1. So Halloween is this weekend, if you haven’t heard. Are you gonna open your doors up or not?
We are always out trick or treating so I am lucky enough not to have to prepare candies!
2. You better open ‘em cuz I’m coming… what are you putting in my treat bag?
M&Ms, lollipops, and snicker bars. Three cookies I baked myself!
3. Since October is the bestest month for television (well for cable & dish subscribers it is) and there is a horror movie on at any given time of the day – are you sick of them yet?
Sadly we don’t have cable.
4. Which one of those movies can you watch over & over again?
But I do love SCREAM and Urban Legend
5. Tell us about a Halloween scare you’ve had….
It didn’t happen on Halloween night but there were some paranormal experiences with my cousins when I was 6.
6. Did you watch the old Casper cartoons when you were a young? Well, back then they weren’t old I suppose, but I’m sure you still understand my question.
Oh yes, but I never was a fan.
7. Have you ever found a four-leaf clover?
I can have a whole bunch of them. They grow in our yard!
8. Haunted Houses… you know, the kinds you pay to get in and they chase you with chainsaws and severed heads…. do you like ‘em?
Yes, we used to go to those cheap fairs when I was young.
9. Do you use cute cartoon type wrapping paper for Christmas presents or the not cutesy paper? Or are you one of those gift card and/or gift bag people?
I am a gift card/gift bag people, except for kids under 10. I try and make an effort to wrap things.
10. How long do boiled eggs need to stay in the boiling water before they become hard boiled eggs?
I boil mine for 10 minutes.
11. Jason is coming in through your front door… Freddy is coming through your back door… zombies are at every window of the house and Norman Bates is calling to invite you to dinner… what do you do?
12. Did you know that the scariest part of Halloween is giving all of your Reeses Peanut Butter Cups away?
Not me – I hate peanut butter chocolate.
13a. If you were to play a part of a haunted house (not the ghosts in the attic kind), what would you want to be?
Monsters in the closet, like Sully of Monsters Inc.
13b. Have you ever played a part in a haunted house?
14. If Thursday Thunks had a Halloween party, what do you think Kimber & Berleen would come dressed as?
Adam and Eve?
15. Do you cook a turkey for Thanksgiving?
16. Have you ever read a book that scared the pants off of you?
I don’t like sci-fi or horror books. The last ones I read were RL Stine.
17. Whats the predicted high temperature for today?
18. Have you ever howled at the moon?
HA, yes, when I was drunk!
19.You are in an alley and a werewolf and a vampire are coming at you – one of them has to win. Which one do you want to bite you?
A vampire, especially if he is Edward. OF COURSE!