1. What were doing 10 years ago?
Making a baby – I gave birth 9 months after!
2. Five snacks that you enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world
Anything paired with Coke Zero
3. Five things you would do if you were a billionaire:
Give to charity, invest on a house for my family and extended family, put up a hospital, get a trust fund
4. Three of your habits:
Cramming, procrastination,staring into space
5. Five jobs that you’ve have had:
Video rental employee, Technical Support, QA Analyst + RMT + RN in my dreams
6. Five places that you’ve lived:
We moved places nine times, all within the same country, different locations though
7. Five things that you did yesterday:
Work, scrap, eat, take a bath, talk with my kids
8. Five people you would want to get to know more about:
Pope Benedict XVI, Oprah Winfrey, Barrack Obama, Zac Efron (Because I love him), Vanessa Hudgens (because Zak loves her)
9. Abortion: for or against it?
10. Do you think the world would fail with a female president?
No. My country had one and we were all alive and fine after.
11. Do you believe in the death penalty?
No. I believe life sentence without parole is more cruel. Can you imagine spending the rest of your life behind bars? I think that’s worse – I would rather die. See? Exactly my point.
12. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?
I think it is legal – when you are on the operating table and need a great dose to kill pain.
13. Are you for or against premarital sex?
Being responsible for one’s actions is always my stand.
14. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?
I’m all for choice.
15. Do you think it’s wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA?
They should have reachable rules for it.
16. Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen?
17. Should the war in Iraq be called off?
I don’t believe in war.
18. Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree?
Euthanasia? It would really depend on a case.
19. Do you believe in spanking your children?
I spank my kids – I hope it doesn’t make them psychopaths.
20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
They would be making the mistake of their lives if they do. Come on people, this is a meme answered in 10 minutes!