Saturday 9: Just One Look
1. How vain are you about how you look?
Not that much. I let myself get big – that’s not vain.
2. When you were little what was your favorite TV show?
Rainbow Brite and Care Bears. My Little Pony, Sesame Street and She-Ra (remember her?)
3. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?
Charlize Theron or any tall actress. Because I am tall.
4. Who is your favorite Major League Baseball team? How about your favorite player?
I don’t really care much for that sport.
5. What is your favorite baseball-related movie?
6. What is one lesson you have learned in the past year?
Save and do not count all your eggs until they hatch.
7. Tell us about one of your childhood memories.
I used to cut my Barbies’ hair and draw “dresses” on their bodies. My mom always had a fit.
8. How do you handle sticky situations? Do you have a method? If so, what is it?
I try to ignore it mostly, thinking it would go fix itself on its own. However, if it’s a situation I am at fault with, like getting into too much credit card debt, I would make sure I get help through credit repair services
9. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
People do this all the time. The question is, are you supposed to care?
1. When was the last time that you felt your world got turned upside down?
Last year, to the month!
2. Should the United States do more to help its own citizens before helping people in other countries?
That’s a very touchy subject I’d rather not answer. I want to maintain a fun-loving blog! (Besides, I am not an American!)
3. What was something you memorized for school and still can recall?
Uhmm, the Alphabet!
4. With what types of people do you tend to associate?
I haven’t really thought about this, but I gravitate towards people who I either like or want to be like.
5. Besides blogging what is the last creative thing that you’ve done?
6. In nature, what outdoor activities do you enjoy the most?
Walking in the park – that’s as rough as I can get!
7. When was the last time that you had a great belly laugh?
8. What kind of fashion-sense attracts you?
Preppy, classic looks.
9. What traits in others turn you off?
1. Have you ever had to confess something to a lover or friend?
Yes, nothing earth-shattering though.
2. How well do you handle rejection?
I would like to say I handle it well. But I tend to overeat anything that stresses me away. That’s why I need to read these apidexin reviews to know if it can help me lose weigt.
3. What makes you feel old?
Too much work. And seeing my youngest wear her school uniform for the first time and my eldest wear shoes 3/4 the size of his Dad’s!
4. What makes you feel young?
5. What’s something you are old school about?
Family issues. Pre-marital sex, even if I got pregnant about wedlock.
6. What TV show’s seasons would you buy on DVD? Tell us why it rocks.
GLEE! Hands down. Can’t you tell with all the posts from my blog?
7. If you could create your own TV channel, what would it be?
Shows like HSM and Glee.
8. Where do you like to go for a day trip?
Right now, the beach. Or a hotel with a nice pool.
9. Name some things that you still want to do in your life.
Get pregnant again. Get into a bikini. Be a nurse. Not that in that order.
Saturday 9: Changes
1. Tell us about one thing that you’d change about yourself if you could.
I’d change and lose my fats overnight.
I’d also like to change my temper.
2. Mattel decides to make a Barbie-like (or Ken-like) doll of you — what would be the most important accessory or accessories they would absolutely have to package you with in order to portray your lifestyle?
It better have a pink laptop and Starbucks cup in hand. It needs to be a Momma too So a Baby jogger city select would be nice!
3. Hey, do you like surprises? If yes, what kinds?
Yes! I love the nice surprises though.
4. What was the last snail mail that you received that was significant?
My new credit card came in the mail. That’s a cause for celebration
5. If you could pick out a brand new nickname for yourself, what would you choose and why?
6. John Edward’s mistress was on Oprah this past Thursday. She stated that no third person can break up a marriage, so it had to be broken before the two started doing the nasty. Do you buy that?
It had to have problems for one person to look for happiness in another. BUT it always boils down to choice, whether he or she would leave, or stay to fix his/her marriage.
7. Do you think it is okay to keep secrets from your s/o?
No. Secrets that are for you are OK. But secrets that can ultimately affect a relationship, no.
8. Have you ever played Truth or Dare? If yes, what’s the weirdest dare that you did?
Yes, the weirdest was a dare to kiss a boy.
9. What, in hindsight, the stupidest thing that you have ever done?
Eating too much
Saturday 9: I Want to Hold Your Hand
1. What do you notice about other people’s hands?
I notice if they have been doing hard work or not.
2. If someone was nosing around your house, what would you hope they wouldn’t see?
My dirt, obviously. (And underwear)
3. Do you think that the more stuff you own enhances your life or adds to your burden?
Adds to your burden. It’s either you don’t really need it, you need to have more of it, and you just got it because everyone has it.
4. What was the last movie you saw in the theatre?
Alice in Wonderland.
5. What do you have under your bed?
A box of Bath and Body Works stuff – I hoarded.
6. What do you think your s/o or best friend would say about what makes you unique?
Hmmmmm…..the husband always tells me I think like a man but have the heart of a woman. I’d like to think of that as a compliment.
7. What’s your current favorite TV commercial?
Coke and Nike do the nicest commercials.
8. Who do you owe a phone call to?
My mom. They just got home from an out of town trip and now she needs help looking for hemorrhoid treatments for her sister.
9. Do you know about my friend’s new meme Wednesday Wickedness? Will you give it a try this week just for me? Please?
I haven’t, but will check it out. Thanks!
Saturday 9: Hurts So Good
1. Tell us about the last time you really got hurt.
I’d rather not think about it anymore.
2. What’s your oldest possession?
My ratty medals from grade school and a personalized gift from the husband who was my boyfriend then – a teddy bear.
3. Do you have any phobias?
None that I can think of at the moment.
4. What values did your parents instill in you?
Faith, integrity of character, importance of family.
5. What are your plans for Easter?
6. I like sun more than snow.
7. Tell us about 3 fads from your teenage years.
Aquanet, Dr. Martens, Scrunchies
8. Tell us what is the most important attribute in a lover.
True love and passion
9. What new piece of technology have you resisted buying and what would it take for you to change your mind?
The iPad. I don’t think anything will make me change my mind.
Saturday 9: Everybody is a Star
1. Did you ever think that you’d be a star? If yes, doing what?
All the time – my greatest frustration (and dream) is to be a really great, world-class singer.
2. Tell us about the last time you had a romantic dinner.
Hmmmm, 12 years ago?
3. Tell us about your worst job interview.
It was for a marketing position at a pharmaceutical company. They grilled me about my being a single mother to my then-son and told me I might not be able to hold up to the position.
4. Tell us about your stupidest date.
No dates aside from the husband and somebody. A friend though had this nightmare date with someone who would not stop sharing his rheumatoid arthritis stories!
5. How much in common do you think you should have with a romantic partner?
Just common respect.
6. Tell us about a favorite meme that you loved but no longer posts.
I forgot already but it was a meme during Fridays.
7. How did you get into blogging?
A friend talked me into it, I was healing a broken heart and keeping a journal was the way to go.
8. Do you share all your fantasies with a significant other?
Not all of them.
9. What change in your life would you like to happen this year?