BIG – a Korean Drama
18-year-old Kang Gyung-Joon’s (Shin Won-Ho) spirit suddenly finds itself in the body of 30-year-old Seo Yoon Jae (Gong Yoo) . Seo-Yon-Jae is a successful doctor and engaged to high school teacher Gil Da-Ran (Lee Min-Jung). Gil Da-Ran just so happens to be the teacher of 18-year old Kang Gyung-Joon. More problems ensue when 30-year-old Seo Yoon Jae falls in love with another woman (Bae Suzy). (The last sentence didn’t really happen, FYI)
Ice Age 3
Dark Knight Rises
Movies at Home:
Barbie and the Pegasus
I need this for my worktable – like swags in windows, I need something that would help me keep my clutter in place and still look presentable and eye-pleasing. I wish there was a way for me to order this or something is available locally.
If you know of something similar, please let me know and hit me up in the comments!
Sunday Stealing: The Eight Tens Meme
TEN TO START.
1. Are you single? No.
2. Are you happy? Yes.
3. Are you bored? Not really.
4. Are you naked? No.
5. Are you a blonde? No.
6. Are you moody? Yes.
7. Are you a lover/hater? Lover.
8. Are you hot/cold? In Between.
9. Are you Irish? No.
10. Are you Asian? Yes.
1. Name: Jane
2. Nicknames: Mrs. Yoo
3. Birth mark: None
4. Hair color: Black peppered with white.
5. Natural hair color: Black
6. Eye color: Dark Brown
7. Height: 5’7”
8. Facebook Mood: In FB Hiatus.
9. Favorite color: Blue, Pink, Yellow
10. One Place to Visit: Boracay.
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.
1. Do you believe in love at first sight? No.
2. Do you believe in soul mates? No.
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally? Yes.
5. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? I hope not.
6. Have you ever been cheated on? No.
7. Have you ever liked someone and not told them? Yes.
8. Are you afraid of commitment? No.
9. Who was the last person you hugged? My daughter.
10. Who was the last person you kissed? My husband.
Freshwater pearls can be the answer everyone is looking for. They are simple, unique, fun, and very versatile. They go with almost everything and will convert almost anyone to be a pearl lover. The best is that they can be passed down, as well as, complete the most basic outfits just because of their history. They are the only gem that is created from a living creature, which creates imperfections; however, it does not stop them from being beautiful. The gems are looks as a sign of love, luck, and protection.
The most unique way to wear them is as pearl anklets. This simple accessory to your summer wardrobe allows so many more outfits to look that much complete. Summer is forever in peoples hearts which is why the addition of an ankle-bracelet is a perfect wardrobe necessity. You will truly be these gems biggest fans once you see the way you look in them because they don’t ever look bad, that is why they have been centered on fashion trends for many generations.
Saturday 9: Just One Look
1. How vain are you about how you look?
Not that much. I let myself get big – that’s not vain.
2. When you were little what was your favorite TV show?
Rainbow Brite and Care Bears. My Little Pony, Sesame Street and She-Ra (remember her?)
3. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?
Charlize Theron or any tall actress. Because I am tall.
4. Who is your favorite Major League Baseball team? How about your favorite player?
I don’t really care much for that sport.
5. What is your favorite baseball-related movie?
6. What is one lesson you have learned in the past year?
Save and do not count all your eggs until they hatch.
7. Tell us about one of your childhood memories.
I used to cut my Barbies’ hair and draw “dresses” on their bodies. My mom always had a fit.
8. How do you handle sticky situations? Do you have a method? If so, what is it?
I try to ignore it mostly, thinking it would go fix itself on its own. However, if it’s a situation I am at fault with, like getting into too much credit card debt, I would make sure I get help through credit repair services
9. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
People do this all the time. The question is, are you supposed to care?
**seen last June*
This movie was such a delight to see!
And I mean a visual delight!
There were lapses and impossible stuff but hey it’s a movie for kids, what do you expect? We love the circus acts, the songs and the shows and didn’t feel bored throughout the movie. In fact, I can’t even be bothered for a bathroom break by my kid – I know other parents feel the same. There was a scene when I wanted to pull out a tweezerman thought and get some of the lion’s whiskers out