Some inspiration before we go back to regular programming
Since we are in the topic of celebrities, we all know that celebrities that have been under the constant glare of the spotlight and cameras of the paparazzis tend to get stressed and take up addictions. It is overwhelming – with their packed schedules, no privacy and the constant need to always look good and be at your best.
Remember the famous Marilyn Monroe who was at the prime of her life when she died of barbiturates overdose (sleeping pills). She was only 36. Freddie Prinze was only 22 when he shot himself in the head accidentally due to the influence of Quaaludes (sedatives).
The recent deaths of famous stars were just as tragic. The accidental drug overdose of prescription painkillers, anti-anxiety medication and sleeping pills by Heath Ledger, who was just 28, made headlines. Of course there is Michael Jackson, who needed a prescription anesthetic to fall asleep.
If there are celebrity deaths, there are also more celebrities who have acknowledged their addictions and submitted themselves to rehab. Think of Steven Tyler and even the controversial Tiger Woods who checked himself into sex rehab. Passages Malibu cure center is one of those who value client confidentiality and privacy so many celebrities choose it over others. Its prime location in Malibu, CA is also a convenient way for celebrities to check in unnoticed.
I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me, papa-paparazzi baby, there's no other superstar you know that I'll be your papa-paparazzi promise I'll be kind, but I won't stop until that boy is mine baby you'll be famous, chase you down until you love me papa-paparazzi
You might remember those lyrics from Lady Gaga’s hit song Paparazzi. And that is what I actually am, in real life, if you count the number of times I refresh X17online and other paparazzi sites. I live and breathe Entertainment News. I don’t subscribe to newspapers and magazines. I believe they are a waste of money and potential clutter around the house. Why buy when everything is free online? (Right?!)
Here are most controversial news that hounded celebrities in 2009. Let me know if there are other news that deserve to be in the list.
1. Michael Jackson’s death. This celebrity news was the absolute king of 2009′s top celebrity stories. In fact, this was one of the top celebrity stories of all time, with dozens of layers and dimensions, and each time one unfolds, more layers appear. Michael Jackson’s death was the ultimate celebrity story of 2009 and of the decade, and one of the biggest of all-time celebrity stories, paralyzing the masses on a global level.
2. Tiger Woods. And it all started with a very odd car accident outside his Florida home.
3. Susan Boyle’s overnight worldwide stardom. Susan Boyle’s celebrity status developed within hours on a worldwide level, and is a classic example of a top celebrity news event.
4. Kanye West grabbing the microphone from Taylor Swift. This certainly created a very loud buzz. I
5. The infamous Jon & Kate. Jon and Kate Gosselin’s marriage was on the spotlight for once, which didn’t include the 8 kids who were dragged down the fighting in public.
6. Rihanna getting beaten up by Chris Brown. When a pop star gets beaten up by another pop star, this is always major celebrity news. And she even went back to Brown, for a time. Until such a time she realized it wont be good for her image. Poor Rihanna. When will she ever learn?
7. Twilight. The first Twilight film was popular. The second went nuclear. Actor Robert Pattinson was chased into the path of a car by hysterical fans and paparazzi stalked his every move for evidence that he was dating co-star Kristen Stewart. Pattinson said the Twilight saga was so popular because it made abstinence sexy – woot woot, Go Rob P!