Saturday 9: Don’t Talk to Strangers
1. Tell us about a night that you spent with someone who was a stranger, yet by the end of the night you were very close.
It just happened this weekend. I spent the weekend on a retreat with friends and complete strangers who turned out to be great acquaintances.
2. When is the last time you rode the bus?
November 20 – the day we watched New Moon on the big screen.
3. Describe the last time you stood up for a cause.
I am not proud to answer that I haven’t been very vocal about my passions and the causes I believe in lately.
4. What is something you would like to do, but you’re afraid of the risk(s)?
5. What would you most like to accomplish before the year is over?
I really want to get some advice on how to go on about fixing my life. And get us health insurance. I heard North Carolina health insurance is very extensive
6. Name something you’ll miss about 2009.
Shopping! I’m on a shopping freeze starting next year.
7. If you could invent something, what would it be?
A robot that does household chores.
8. What first got you started blogging?
I was nursing a broken heart and needed an outlet where I can be anonymous.
9. How did you find this meme?
Fellow blog friends.