I may sound like a loser (I maybe am!) but the biggest asset I have right now is my computer. It’s not as high tech as I want it to be, is dying for an upgrade but it has served us dutifully and rightfully for the past three years – only conking out once because the power supply flipped. But it has brought us money (thousands of it), entertainment (through movies and games), communication (mail, twitter + don’t forget Facebook!), and hobbies (scrapbooking + virtual online games). We take good care of it and aside from the TV and ref, it is the most used appliance in the house. That is why computer protection is very important for us. I update our virus protection as often as I can (it’s my responsibility now since the husband is away at work most of the time) and I employ the most efficient virus removal programs when it becomes infected, which hasn’t happened more than once thankfully.
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Sometimes but I try very hard not to think ill of someone.
2. How do you flush the toilet in public?
I step on the flusher with my feet.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Water – and internet being cut of.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
A variety of people, it depends on how much weight I’ve put on.
7. What is your favourite pizza topping?
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Not in the recent years.
9. What song do you hate the most?
Hard Metal songs.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
Not really, I cant think of anything in particular right now.
11. What are your super powers?
Mind reading and a great judge of character
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
13. Where are your car keys?
With my husband
14. Last song you listened to?
15. What’s your most annoying habit?
Being annoying No seriously, I think sometimes being know-it-all and very very passive.