1. Has a relationship been effected by how one of you slept?
Not really. But I am quite embarrassed because I snore
2. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Middle if with the kids. Right with the husband.
3. Do you sleep on your back, side, or stomach?
4. Describe the bedding on your bed right now. How does it change with the seasons? Are you
particular about your pillows or linens?
I need 300ct sheets.
5. When sleeping with someone, do you hog the bed, steal covers, or snore?
I need pillows and a blanket and I snore.
6. What do you wear to bed? If it varies, explain.
7. No matter how much you love someone, would you rather alone?
No, I’d rather be irritated and have him with me all the time.
8. Tell us about a time when you awoke in bed, saw the person next to you and thought, "Oh, no…"
My son, when he woke up at 6AM on a schoolday and saw me still sleeping. His bus arrives at 6AM I stayed up all night researching topics about the Advertising flash drive, I needed to write an article about it.
9. Tell us about a time when you awoke thinking it was a different day than it was.
I do that every Monday. I still think it’s still Sunday.