Literally and figuratively. Try to pay your dues.
1. What color is your mouthwash?
Green – Listerine Green!
2. Do you remember your first phone number? Have you called it recently?
Oh no – mobile phone. But first phone number, yes. A family friend who moved in our apartment is using it.
3. BPD in OKC‘s question- Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what’s in it?
No super secret hiding place ever since I became a Mom. But when I was 8 years old, I had a super secret diary.
4. When was the last time you used a pay phone? How much did it cost to make the call?
Months ago. Back then, it’s 5Php for 3 minutes.
5. What was that noise?
Pocoyo running in the background (TV!)
6. Stef H‘s question- how long is a woodpecker’s pecker?
As long as can the woodpecker can pick. LOL!
7. How many comments did you receive on your last Thursday’s Thunk?
NINE!! Rock on Thursday Thunk-ers