It seems that obesity is going to be the sickness of the XYZ generation – a generation of fastfood restaurants and internet activity – no sports at all. Obesity has been playing a major factor to coronary heart disease and a multitude of other diseases, diabetes being one of them.
Doctors have been trying to reorient people to change their lifestyles and have also exerted effort to introduce a variety of medicines to help them. Fish oil omega 3 fatty acids have been found to prevent buildup of fat along the coronary arteries so it has been developed and put into capsules.
The problem is many varieties of the capsule have poorly formulated, little omega 3 acids. Experts have found out that marine bi-products, cholesterol, saturated fats, and environmental contaminants that can do more harm than good. The brand of OMAX3 has been verified by a third party and even a pool of doctors to have the highest concentration of omega 3 acids – as much as 91% at a fraction of a cost – only 75 cents a gram.
You can buy them per box too! It is priced at $31.95 per box, letting you save more than 20% on Omax.
1. So Halloween is this weekend, if you haven’t heard. Are you gonna open your doors up or not?
We are always out trick or treating so I am lucky enough not to have to prepare candies!
2. You better open ‘em cuz I’m coming… what are you putting in my treat bag?
M&Ms, lollipops, and snicker bars. Three cookies I baked myself!
3. Since October is the bestest month for television (well for cable & dish subscribers it is) and there is a horror movie on at any given time of the day – are you sick of them yet?
Sadly we don’t have cable.
4. Which one of those movies can you watch over & over again?
But I do love SCREAM and Urban Legend
5. Tell us about a Halloween scare you’ve had….
It didn’t happen on Halloween night but there were some paranormal experiences with my cousins when I was 6.
6. Did you watch the old Casper cartoons when you were a young? Well, back then they weren’t old I suppose, but I’m sure you still understand my question.
Oh yes, but I never was a fan.
7. Have you ever found a four-leaf clover?
I can have a whole bunch of them. They grow in our yard!
8. Haunted Houses… you know, the kinds you pay to get in and they chase you with chainsaws and severed heads…. do you like ‘em?
Yes, we used to go to those cheap fairs when I was young.
9. Do you use cute cartoon type wrapping paper for Christmas presents or the not cutesy paper? Or are you one of those gift card and/or gift bag people?
I am a gift card/gift bag people, except for kids under 10. I try and make an effort to wrap things.
10. How long do boiled eggs need to stay in the boiling water before they become hard boiled eggs?
I boil mine for 10 minutes.
11. Jason is coming in through your front door… Freddy is coming through your back door… zombies are at every window of the house and Norman Bates is calling to invite you to dinner… what do you do?
12. Did you know that the scariest part of Halloween is giving all of your Reeses Peanut Butter Cups away?
Not me – I hate peanut butter chocolate.
13a. If you were to play a part of a haunted house (not the ghosts in the attic kind), what would you want to be?
Monsters in the closet, like Sully of Monsters Inc.
13b. Have you ever played a part in a haunted house?
14. If Thursday Thunks had a Halloween party, what do you think Kimber & Berleen would come dressed as?
Adam and Eve?
15. Do you cook a turkey for Thanksgiving?
16. Have you ever read a book that scared the pants off of you?
I don’t like sci-fi or horror books. The last ones I read were RL Stine.
17. Whats the predicted high temperature for today?
18. Have you ever howled at the moon?
HA, yes, when I was drunk!
19.You are in an alley and a werewolf and a vampire are coming at you – one of them has to win. Which one do you want to bite you?
A vampire, especially if he is Edward. OF COURSE!
1. What is your favorite written work of horror fiction?
I never really liked reading horror fiction.
2. What is your favorite work of science fiction/fantasy?
3. Who is your favorite monster?
4. What is your favorite Horror movie?
5. What horror movie gives you the most chills?
Amityville and Exorcist.
6. What character from any horror film would you most like to play?
7. Freddy or Jason?
8. What is your favorite Halloween treat?
9. Ghosts or goblins?
10. Friendly-faced jack-o’-lantern or scary one?
11. What is your scariest encounter with the paranormal?
Never had one. Thankfully.
12. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?
Yes, you tend to feel them
13. Would you rather be a zombie, alien, or psycho?
Psycho – more real!
14. Favorite Halloween costume?
15. Best thing about Halloween?
Trick or Treat
16. Person in your family who most likes Halloween (not counting yourself)?
17. Are you superstitious?
18. Share an unusual Halloween story.
My son was not allowed to go trick or treating by the school!
19. What did you do for Halloween as a kid?
I was a clown!
20. What’s the best Halloween party that you’ve attended?
1. Tell us a story when you got jealous.
Oh wow, a lot of jealous-filled years were when I was 16-19 years old. Too much insecurity and passion in a relationship!
2. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
How very underachiever I am!
3. Who do you mess with the most?
I mess with my husband the most. I drive him crazy with my mood swings all the time.
4. Do you have any special talents? What are they?
I can speed read!
5. If you could have a secret fling that no one would ever find out about, would you?
No. I wont be able to take it if the husband does the same. However, if it will be with Gong Yoo…..
6. What’s the furthest you’ve been from home?
US – 16 hrs flight, when I was 17
7. How many Saturday 9 player’s blogs do you typically visit?
8. Some great bloggers lose their "mojo" and quit blogging. Could you see that happening to you?
Yes, I see that happening as soon as I shift careers.
9. What’s the biggest mistake you’ve made so far this year?
TOO MUCH SHOPPING! From Coach bags to gadgets to shoes and clothes, name it I have bought it! (I didn’t buy any Rocky Patel cigars for the husband though!)
Burglaries are on the rise these days as Christmas is approaching. Add to that the recent tragedies of flooding and earthquake (couple with illness outbreaks), people can become quite desperate and will do anything to stay afloat during hard times. It will be the best time to invest in Home Security Systems.
Home Security should always be a priority for households. Would you not protect your most valuable belongings, especially your family who resides in your home. A friend recently got the ADT Home Security Surveillance System which has the following:
- Digital Keypad
- Up to 3 Entryway Contacts
- Keychain remote
- Pet-Sensitive Motion Detector
- High Decibel Alarm
- Backup Battery
And they now can sleep peacefully at night! I personally would want to have my own security system when I have my own dream home. I labored blood, sweat and tears for that home and it would follow that I will do anything to protect it as much as I can!