1. Hypothetical question- you are in a building with famous works of art, old manuscripts of famous novels, and original sheet music from famous composers. The building is on fire and looks to be completely destroyed. Do you grab any of the famous works before fleeing, and if so what?
This is HARD! I think I’d grab famous works of art because they cannot be replicated. The novels and music sheets might have been replicated somewhere.
2. In August 1969, the Manson family went on a 2 night killing spree. Do you think 40 years later they have paid for their crimes?
You can never repay lives lost.
3. Power Outage! What’s the longest you have been without power?
Almost 24 hrs thanks to a super typhoon which knocked out power for almost 2 weeks in some places. This was two years ago.
4. Just bought a new tazer gun. Will you let it be tested it on you to see if it works, and how it feels to be tazered?
Nope. I dont want any gun pointed at me.
5. A neighbor’s mail was delivered to you. In it is a magazine not wrapped in plastic. Is it ok for you to flip through it before giving it to the neighbor? Do you tell them you looked through it?
No, I don’t like that happening to me either.
6. If I went through your purse/wallet right now, what all would I find in there?
Wallet – receipts, pictures, ATM cards, IDs – NO CASH!
7. Have you been living under a rock?
Sometimes I think I am.
8. Tell us something crazy you did this week.
Something REALLY CRAZY?! I’ve been without coffee for three days running. Knowing how addicted I am to coffee, this is crazy!